Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) - Apply For
The Child Care Assistance Program provides financial assistance to help families with low incomes pay for child care so that parents may pursue employment or education leading to employment, and that children are well cared for and prepared to enter school.
Find out if you qualify
Bridge to Benefits is an online screening tool that is provided by the Children's Defense Fund.
This tool will help you to see if you qualify for ApplyMN programs such as cash assistance, SNAP benefits, and child care assistance.
Create a Minnesota Human Services online account
If the Bridge to Benefits tool indicates that you might qualify for ApplyMN programs, then use Minnesota Human Services Online to obtain an account username and password.
Apply for assistance
After you've obtained your Minnesota Human Services online account username and password:
- Open the ApplyMN Web Application page.
- Use your username and password to log in. (Login fields are on the left side of the web page).
- Apply for child care assistance.
Want to provide more feedback? Contact us at email@example.com.
Tell us why...
- Email completed forms or verifications
- Request forms or verifications
- Case specific or program questions
- For use by internal and external customers
2117 Campus Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Hours: 8am-5pm M-F