Veterans: Housing Assistance
The Olmsted County Veteran's Services department can help you get help with housing.
Gather your information
- DD214/Military Discharge Record
- A copy of the rental lease or mortgage statement
- A letter from the landlord or mortgage holder stating eviction process has begun or will begin.
- W-9 filled out by the landlord
- Copy of all household income from the last 30 days (paystubs, benefits letter from VA ,etc.)
- Copy of the current 30 day bank statement(s)
If applicable we also need:
- Copy of your marriage certificate
- Copy of you divorce decree
- Copy of any (all) dependent child's birth certificate, including their social security number
Make an appointment
While walk-ins are welcome, sometimes we are at an out reach event and not in the office. Please call us to make sure we will be available when you arrive.
8 AM - 5 PM
Monday - Friday
Come to the Veterans Services office
Olmsted County Veteran's Services
2100 Campus Drive South East
Rochester, MN 55904
Bring a valid form of identification (Driver's License, State ID) along with all of the information that you gathered in step one.
Want to provide more feedback? Contact us at email@example.com.