Electronic Home/Alcohol Monitoring

If you receive a court order stating that you are required to comply with Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) or Electronic Alcohol Monitoring (EAM), contact Jesse Bandy for further instructions.

Jesse will explain the process, the cost involved, and your first step.

Call Jesse Bandy 

Have your court documents nearby in case you need to refer to them during your phone conversation.

Email Jesse Bandy 

Send an email to bandy.jesse@co.olmsted.mn.us. Include the following information:

  • Your Full Name
  • A Phone Number so that Jesse can contact you.
  • Court Order Information

Want to provide more feedback? Contact us at webmaster@co.olmsted.mn.us.

Tell us why...